Sunday, September 10, 2017

What is the 'Latter-Day Youth' Blog?

What is the Latter-Day Youth Blog?

 

      Hello! My name is Emma. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This blog is to help members, non-members, and youth everywhere! 

     I will be talking about what I believe, my personal testimony of the church, what the church teaches, standards, talks, scriptures, and more. I will be using the Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price, Church website (lds.org), and other church approved resources.

    I will be giving personal advice for youth of how to go through troubles, trials, and tribulations. Life isn't smooth. But getting advice may help it go smoother. 

     I am only here to help others. I won't sugar coat the truth, but I am here to comfort and help those who may feel lost. I am here to help others go to their bishop, parents, and/or leaders to ultimately turn to Christ, their Savior. 

     If you have any concerns, questions, or thoughts, please comment below or "hangout me" and I will love to answer!

                                                  Sincerely,
                                       
             cursive-fonts  (Emma Jean)                                     
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment